Terms and Conditions
Welcome to LYT Level 1 Yoga Teacher Training! Before you get started, it's important for you to understand your responsibilities as either a course participant— and for you to understand that you are entering into an agreement with LYT Yoga Inc., which is designed to protect LYT Yoga Inc., and outline the relationship among participants and LYT Yoga Inc.
THIS IS A BINDING CONTRACT, PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY. Upon completion of the registration process you affirmatively agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions ("Terms"), but you also are deemed to have accepted them (and any changes that have been published on this page) by accessing or using the Site (the "Service"). It is your responsibility to check this page from time to time to review any changes to these Terms.
Outline of Terms. These Terms are divided into separate sections to make them easier to read, but every section applies to every user, regardless of what the heading says.
- Description of Service
The Service includes purchase of online courses for permanent access.
Students must create an account in order to access the Service.
It's up to you to protect the security of your account and your password. LYT Yoga Inc. will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, but you may be liable for the losses of LYT Yoga Inc. or others due to such unauthorized use.
- Obligations Of Participants:
- All Users.All users agree that they may not:
- use their account to breach security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server, and that not all areas of the site may be available to them or other authorized users of the site.
- interfere with anyone else's use and enjoyment of the site or other similar services.
- download any Content unless you see a "download" or similar link displayed on the Service for that Content.
- copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes or circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the Content therein, without the prior written consent of LYT Yoga Inc. or the respective licensors of the Content.
- Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability.
LYT Yoga Inc. has no responsibility to you for any injuries or damages that you suffer in connection with the use of the Service, and you specifically release us from any claims you may have and agree to indemnify us if we suffer a loss in connection with your use of the Service. Our only responsibility is a limited obligation to pay refunds in certain specific situations. You must take precautions to protect yourself.
- Payments and Fees
- A valid credit card or PayPal account is required for courses.
- A full payment in accordance with payment guidelines is required to register for a class.
- Refund Policy
When a student signs-up for a class, LYT Yoga Inc. charges their credit card at the time of sign-up to hold their spot for the class. Students may request a refund or credit for a future class of equal value at any time prior to 24 hours before the time of their first day of class and request a refund or credit in certain circumstances up until 14 days after the date of the start of the class (refund request period).
Requesting a Refund
To request a refund or a credit, please send email to [email protected] and include your Kajabi username and class purchase confirmation number included in your receipt or email confirmation and the reason for your refund.
If your refund request is sent prior to 24 hours before the time of the first day of your course, we will refund the full amount of the course directly to your credit card.
If your refund request is sent after the date of the first day of class but within the refund request period described above, we may issue you a refund or a credit usable for other courses or for other services in an amount up to the amount you paid for the course in question.
The determination of a credit or refund will be based upon the guidelines described below, according to our sole discretion. All determinations by LYT Yoga Inc. of the amount and terms of such refund or credit are final.
If your refund request is sent after the refund request period, you will no longer be able to receive a refund of the fees you have paid or a credit on future services.
If you are unable to complete the courseware in the course timeframe, you have the option to roll over to the next training for an administrative fee of $250.
If you experience technical difficulties while attempting to login to attend your course or while attending your course, we will issue you a refund or credit for the full amount of the course if your refund request is sent within the refund request period.
- No Sharing. Members of LYT Yoga Inc. Online Teacher Training may not share, give or sell their password or username to any other person or entity. Excessive viewings or logins by any Member will be construed by LYT Yoga Inc. as fraudulent use of the Website, which will result in the immediate cancellation of membership without refund. When becoming a Member you agree to take all actions possible to protect your username and password from fraudulent use.
- Fraudulent Use. LYT Yoga Inc. reserves the right to cancel any membership it believes has been compromised, or is being used fraudulently, at its own discretion.
- Health and Medical Concerns. Before participating in any exercise program or using any fitness products or services that may be described and/or made accessible in or through the Website and/or the Services, we strongly recommend that you consult with a physician or other healthcare provider. LYT Yoga Inc., is not rendering personal medical advice or treatment, and will not be responsible for advising on, diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
The Website and the Services are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. You acknowledge and agree that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, and/or when using any fitness products or services, there is the possibility of physical injury and/or death, and you assume the risk and responsibility for any such results.
You should never disregard medical advice or delay seeking it because of a statement you have read on the Websites and/or the Services. The Websites and the Services should not be used in lieu of advice given by qualified medical professionals such as your doctor or registered dietitian. It is important that the Websites and the Services are used only in conjunction with qualified medical guidance. If you know or suspect that you may be pregnant, have an eating disorder, have diabetes, or have any other physical or medical condition, it is imperative that you seek the advice of your doctor prior to using the Websites and/or the Services.
You must always consult your doctor before beginning an exercise or dietary program. Keep the following checklist in mind when developing your program in conjunction with your health care provider, but also bear in mind that the checklist is not exhaustive and does not take the place of a consultation with your healthcare provider.
- After exercise do you frequently experience chest pains?
- Do you get dizzy when you exercise?
- Are you breathless after exercising?
- Do you take medication for high blood pressure?
- Do you have joint problems?
- Do you have a medical condition, which might need special attention when exercising, for example diabetes?
- Have you been physically active in the past?
- Do you have a heart condition that requires supervised physical activity?
If you experience any discomfort or pain during an exercise routine you must immediately cease the activity and seek the assistance of a physician.
- Other Important Points.
You should also be aware of the following:
The Content available through the Service belongs to either LYT Yoga Inc. and it is a violation of the intellectual property rights for you to record the audio or video available through the Service. You hereby agree that you will not make any such recordings, or otherwise copy, redistribute, publish or exploit material from the Service, except as expressly permitted herein, without the express prior written permission of Lara Heimann and LYT Yoga Inc.
- Rights of LYT Yoga Incorporated
- LYT Yoga Inc. Makes No Representations or Warranties.
Content is provided to you AS IS. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Service and as permitted under these Terms of Service. LYT Yoga Inc. and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the Content.
ALL MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN ADDITION, WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE TIMELINESS, DELETION, MIS-DELIVERY OR FAILURE TO STORE ANY USER COMMUNICATIONS OR PERSONALIZATION SETTINGS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (A) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (B) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR MATERIALS WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SITE FROM US OR OUR AFFILIATES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR BE FREE FROM MISTAKES, ERRORS OR DEFECTS.
THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES AT THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE PRICES AND DESCRIPTIONS OF ANY PRODUCTS LISTED HEREIN, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES AT THIS SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND WE MAKE NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES.
THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE DOWNLOADING OR OTHER ACQUISITION OF ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THIS SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND WITH YOUR AGREEMENT THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACTIVITIES.
You understand and agree that temporary interruptions of the Services may occur as normal events. You further understand and agree that we have no control over third party networks you may access in the course of the use of this site, and therefore, delays and disruption of other network transmissions are completely beyond our control.
SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL LYT YOGA INC, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF LYT YOGA INC SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE, (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT LYT YOGA INC. IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT LYT YOGA INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONTENT POSTED BY USERS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
ANY REFERENCE TO A PERSON, ENTITY, PRODUCT, OR SERVICE ON THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN ENDORSEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION BY LYT YOGA INC. OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES.
- Exclusions and Limitations
Those who access or use the Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, in certain jurisdictions, some of the above limitations of liability may not apply to you; all other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless LYT Yoga Inc. its subsidiaries, affiliates, subcontractors, officers, directors, employees, consultants, representatives and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees and costs) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Website; (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that one of your submissions of Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive this Agreement and your use of the Website.