4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
13. Intellectual Property. LYT YOGA and any other Company trademarks and trade names, and any variations thereof, are and shall remain the trademarks and trade names and exclusive property of the Company, and any unauthorized use of such trademarks and trade names is prohibited.
The Services (including without limitation all programs, complied binaries, interface layout, interface text, documentation, resources and graphics) is the sole and exclusive property of the Company and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property common and statutory laws of the United States and other countries.
You agree that LYT YOGA owns and retains all rights to the Services and that is content is solely owned and controlled by the content provider and all such material are protected and copyrighted, trademarked and protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property common and statutory laws of the United States and other countries.
You may not sell or modify the Services content or the Services, or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Services in any way for any purpose.
14. Users may have the option to Twitter, Facebook or other social networking Services through the Services to share links and content. Users undertake this option as their sole responsibility, including but not limited to complying with all of the terms and conditions of the social networking Services.
15. If the Services require or include downloadable software such as an app, or use of software provided by the Company for Publishers, the Company grants a personal, limited, non-exclusive and nontransferable license to use the Software, all portions thereof, all documentation, and all updates (individually and collectively the “Software”) only for the purposes relating to video streaming and related activities through www.lytyogatraining.com
Users shall not modify, alter, create derivative works, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, include in other software, translate the Software, or use the Software for any other purpose.
Users shall not copy, reproduce, transmit, rent, lease, resell, sublicense, assign, distribute or otherwise transfer the Software or this license.
This License does not allow users to use the Software on any device that the user does not own or control, and user may not distribute or make the Software available over a network where the Software could be used by multiple devices at the same time.
Users agree that the Software, including the specific design and structure, constitute proprietary and confidential information, trade secrets and/or intellectual property of the Company. You agree not to disclose, provide, or otherwise make available such proprietary and confidential information, trade secrets or copyrighted material in any form to any third party, or use the proprietary and confidential information, trade secrets or copyrighted material for your own benefit or for the benefit of any third party.
Users acknowledge and agree that use of the Software may require the Company to acquire user’s mobile phone number and perhaps additional such information in order to obtain access Software.
Users agree that the Company may collect and use technical data and related information that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of updates, product support and other services. The Company may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify a user.
The Company shall have the right, and you agree, that in its sole discretion and with reasonable posted notice and/or sent to your email address, to revise, automatically update, or otherwise modify the Software, at any time. Users continued use of the Software constitutes acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
This License is effective until terminated the user or the Company at its sole discretion. User’s rights under this license will terminate automatically without notice if user fails to comply with any terms of this License. Upon termination, user shall cease all use of the Software and delete all versions of the Software possessed by the user.
The warranty and limitation of liability provisions set forth below apply also to the use of the Software.
16. Copyright Infringement. If you believe that any copyrighted work is accessible through the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify the Company by providing our designated copyright agent with the following information:
The physical or electronic signature of either the copyright owner or of a person authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
A description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed, and a description of the activity that you claim to be infringing;
Identification of the URL or other specific location on the Services where the material or activity you claim to be infringing is located or is occurring; You must include enough information to allow us to locate the material or the activity;
Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that (i) the information you have provided is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and (ii) you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, any agent of the copyright owner, or the law.
If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against, you can send the Company a counter-notice that includes the following:
Your name and address, and telephone number;
The source address of the removed content;
A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed in error; and
A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the Website may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original complaint.
Please note that the United States Copyright Act prohibits the submission of a false or materially misleading Notice or Counter-Notice, and any such submission may result in liabilities, including perjury.
Last Updated: January 2021